2012年10月21日 星期日

blog 5


I have 43 grades on leadership motivation test, This implies some uncertainty over your motivation to lead. 
I agree with that because usually I am not a leader of a group, sometimes I think lead group member to work is a difficult thing to me, also I won't provide ideas unless they ask me.
The result didn't surprise me and they are what I expected because I know I am that kind of person in a group.
This questionnaire helps me know what kind of action I need to improve when in a group activities, also let me know I have not much motivative of be a leader.

I have 45 grades on Burnout Self-Test, the result is saying that, Be careful – you may be at risk of burnout, particularly if several scores are high.
I agree with this result because sometimes I will feel burnout when we are doing some project as a group.
This result is what I expected because I choose the middle of 5 choices, so I thought the result also should be which in the middle.
This questionnaire helps me know I should improve my confident because I feel that I do not have time to do many of the things that are important to doing a good quality job, so I may need more confident to do it.

I agree with the result of questionnaire because it tells something that I really did, for example, reflective learners will simply read the material, also says reflective learners need to write more short summaries of readings to improve their skills, I am also a visual learners, it means we learn things through our eyes, I am one of those guy.
The result has a little surprise because those answers quite accurate, they are what I expected except some point, for example, global learners should Try to relate the subject to things you already know, I do this always so this is not what I expected.
This questionnaire provide some solution of each kind of person, also let me know how can I improve my skill and what points I need to focus on.

沒有留言:

張貼留言