2012年10月9日 星期二

Blog 3


• What would you like to achieve in your life?
I want to earn a lot of money in my life because I don't want to worry about money in my future, on the other hand, I want to go to those places that I want to go, also I want to find a stable job in the future and use some money that I save to run my business, I want to run the business is about ice hockey because I want to promote ice hockey to become common in the future.
• Why is that important for you?
I think many people want to have a stable job in the future. I want to go to those places that I want to go because sometimes we have to relax after work, and also I want to open my eyes. The reason that I want to promote ice hockey because I love ice hockey and I know this is not a common sport in Macau, even Macau doesn't have a standard ice rink, so I want to promote this sport the resident of Macau thus let government know this sport, it may help a little bit.
• Are you doing the best you can to achieve it?
Yes, our group of ice hockey are promoting ice hockey always, there are many children play ice hockey in past two year, I think we have to keep going to promote this sport in Macau.
• What is preventing you from achieving your dream?
I think lazy is one of the thing that preventing me from achieving my dream because I always lazy when I study, but if i want to find a stable job in the future, I have to become hardworking, even in promoting ice hockey.
• What can you do to progress closer to your dream?
I have to study hard to learn more knowledge in the future to find a stable and high salary job, also I think I need to improve my confidence and improve the skills of communication because I always shy when I meet some new people. Also I have to be creative in promoting sport to attract more people play this sport.

沒有留言:

張貼留言