2012年9月30日 星期日

BLOG 2


Six month ago, I have a car accident in the beginning of March in Macau friendship bridge, but luckily the car just hit to the bridge's wall and nobody was hurt in that accident. I was using mobile phone when I drove, after the phone call I want to shift into the right side of road, but there was a big car in front of my car, so I cannot see what is behind the big car, when I finish that phone call and I want to shift to right side because the big car ran slowly, when I shift to right side, suddenly there were some orange sticks in the middle of the road, I cannot shift to lift side immediately, so I hit those orange sticks and my car hit to the sliver iron of both side, finally I stopped the car and get off from car and I call my mother, my mother help me to call police to help me, I was nervous and scared after the accident happened, my mother told me don't be nervous and be relax to wait police, when the police came and help me, I feel better and not much nervous, finally, my mother and police help me to solve this problem.

沒有留言:

張貼留言